Jill-Jênn VIE <mickay.j...@free.fr> wrote:

> Is it possible to put an image (PDF format) just after the title of a
> MusiXTeX sheet? Japanese characters, for example :)

you could include it in the normal way for any image, in pdftex.

(personally, i would be using musixtex over pdflatex, in which case "the
normal way" is the latex standard graphics package.  however, i've not
tried my patches on current musixtex with current latex, so can't
confidently say how this is done.  you could use the latex standard
graphics with miniltx.)

> For information, I tried to include the Japanese characters directly
> in XeTeX (thanks to Hiroaki Morimoto), but here is what I got:
> http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5273/xdvipdfmxwg5.png

looks as if xetex has its font selection mixed up.  since i don't know
xetex, this comment comes without any sort of guarantee and without any
supporting "fix".

> But on Acrobat Reader, it works fine. I'll try to fix this.

i'm not sure i understand that remark.

robin