If there were an existing font for 4+ and 6/, someone on the list would know
about it. So I'm guessing there isn't.

Some years ago I set out to use METAFONT to "do it right." I soon gave up; I
thought TeX was tough, but I can't imagine a less intuitive or more
inscrutable programming system than METAFONT. So good luck, Bob. If you're
successful, naturally I'll try to work it into PMX.

The only good news: I play lots of continuo from figured bass, and I don't
have any problem at all with "#4" or "#6".

--Don Simons