Dear all.

Since 2007 WIMA has been hosted by DAIMI (The Dept. of Computer Science, University of Aarhus, Denmark).

Unfortunately this has suddenly stopped. A few hours ago the DAIMI staff, without precedent warning, disabled WIMA's part of the DAIMI web server. The reason is that WIMA is causing a too high load on DAIMI's web servers, threatening the faculty activities.

Of course I'll try to find another hosting for WIMA. But I can't say whether that is possible.

Any suggestions for a new hosting?

Best regards
--
Christian Mondrup, Archive Editor