Greetings !

I'm using PMX 2.5.21 for some days ; and I wonder if the command "D" can be
written at the beginning of a line - or just after a measure bar, which is the
same in my case.
For example, I don't succeed in writing "Intro" just after a bar - except by
writing it at the end of the previous measure with a D"Intro"+15+3 (shifting
commands).

For some reasons, I'm using the "end of a crescendo" D< before the next note ;
for example
g2 D< g2 /
D< a0 /

(while I could write
g2 D< g2 D< /
a0 /
)

It appears that the second D< isn't "translated" into TeX.

Could you please tell me whether there is a way to make the D-command work
after a bar ?

Best regards,
Xavier