Greetings,

I am using musixtex to set a piano trio written with overlapping
hairpins which start at different times.  I read that musixps is
the extension to use.

To print the score for each string instrument, I suppress the other
instruments by assigning them zero staffs.

The simultaneous use of these features is causing some bad results ...

(*) Each string part shows the slurs and ties written in both string
    parts.  This I can work around by conditioning off the slurs and
    ties in the string part not printed.

(*) The string parts do not show the hairpins.  The piano score does
    show these hairpins, so I conclude that the source code is not
    too far wrong in this respect.

Is it possible to do what I am attempting?  Is there an available
example where it has been done?

Thank you for your help,
Terry.