Hello Peter!

Am 18.08.2011 schrieb Peter Weiss:
> Increasing the vertical distance between two staffs by setting
> \Interligne=14pt for a document with a single instrument make the
> \Dqbl look quite ugly.

The MusiXTeX manual explicitly forbids assignments to \Interligne. You
should assign additional vertical distance to \stafftopmarg and/or
\staffbotmarg instead--this probably does what you intend.

By the way:
> \setlyrics{v1}{Kind, du bist uns \, an-ver - traut, wo - zu wer-den wir

In order to have a syllable span over more than one note, I recommend to
use underscores instead of spaces--like this:

\setlyrics{v1}{Kind, du bist uns_ an-ver_-traut, wo-zu wer_-den wir

Try it and see the difference! :-)

Best regards,

Rainer