Bob, thanks for the explanation. Would it make sense to ask the MikTeX people
to also include musixflx.lua in the package? I suppose I should also consider
including it and the modified version of musixflx.exe in musixtex.zip (after I
verify they don't give me any problems). Does anyone have any objections?