Hello,

This mail is only for those, who use Lily Pond (maybe just a few). To the
others: I apologize for disturbing with this topic.

My problem is that I cannot write letters with accents, like éáúűöüóő. This
is needed to write down properly the name of the composer, because he was
not english-speaking, and his name contains letters with accents. I tried
the LaTeX code, like: \'{a} , but this doesn't work... :-(
 (of course, I know that it's not LaTeX, I just gave it a try.)

Could anybody help me with this?

Thank you,

Mat