Hi all. I've done some housecleaning at CTAN. All three of these
directories at CTAN are now "browsable", that is, documentation, tex
files, scripts, etc. are web-accessible. But easy-to-install zipped
texmf trees are still available, now all located in the install tree and
correctly referenced in the READMEs and install documents. The version
2.6.19 pmxab.c source file has been re-instated; it had been by mistake
replaced by version 2.6.18. The mtx source archive has been installed;
it had been inadvertently omitted from a previous upload.

Thanks to Norbert Preining for reporting some of these problems to me.

Bob T.