On Sunday, July 28, 2013 at 10:59:42 AM, hermann.hin...@urz.uni-heidelberg.de
wrote:

> Something went wrong with my last mail!

> I just wanted to say that Eva-Raphaela should
> forget my former mail because she already got
> enough help for installing TeXLive.
> Please excuse me!

Thanks anyway, Hermann -- I appreciate your willingness to help.

I haven't yet been able to follow through on my intention to install
TeXLive thanks to having to put in overtime at work on a critical
project, but I'm planning to give the matter some serious attention in
August, at which time I'll very likely be getting back to you and all
the other experts on the list for help in dealing with the unexpected
eventualities that I'm sure will arise!

Eva-Raphaela

--
"Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less
the artist does the better."