Hello everybody,

I tried to use musixtex together with eledmac in LaTeX. Surprisingly that seems
to work, except for the fact that musixtex outputs the count register, created
by eledmac in an auxiliary file called "<jobname>.nn", in the first line of the
document after the second pass of LaTeX. This I guess due to the fact, that
both use "\@l".
Anyone having an idea what could be done to get it to work? Reversing the order
of loading the packages doesn't help.

Here is a minimal working example:

\documentclass{book}
\usepackage{musixtex}
\usepackage{eledmac}
\usepackage[german]{babel}
\usepackage{lipsum}
\begin{document}
\firstlinenum{1}
\linenumincrement{1}
\beginnumbering
\pstart
\lipsum
\pend
\endnumbering
\end{document}

The console gives the following message:

/usr/local/texlive/2013/texmf-dist/tex/latex/eledmac/eledmac.sty:521: LaTeX Err
or: Command \@l already defined.
               Or name \end... illegal, see p.192 of the manual.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.521   \@l@reg}

?

many greetings,