I think you should write directly to him in his own discussion page,
because they follow closely the wikipedia style in this.

Even if they have a board, they are all equal contributors, so you can
contact him like a normal user.

At least, when I had to do such things in the past I always proceeded this
way.
Feldmahler, AFAIK, has been the founder of IMSLP and he should be still the
overall boss of all the box; I think he's a bit flooded with
communications...

Ciao!
Carlo

2014-01-27 Raphaela <evarapha...@gmail.com>

> Does anyone have the email address for the IMSLP staff member
> "Carolus", and if so, would they be kind enough to send it to me
> offlist? I'm trying to get in touch with one of the site
> administrators and have not received a response after over a week to
> an email sent to "Feldmahler".
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Eva-Raphaela

"Sine musica, nulla disciplina potest
esse perfecta: nihil enim est sine illa"
Rabanus (X. sec)

Ing. Carlo Centemeri
Via Montepulciano, 5
20124 Milano