>|M-Tx got stuck at 0.60 for quite a while. You can now build 0.61 on
 >|Linux by:
 >|
 >|$ git clone https://github.com/dlaurie/M-Tx
 >|$ cd M-Tx
 >|$ make
 >|
 >|Main changes:
 >|
 >|1.  `TeX` preamble command for Type 2 TeX strings.
 >|2.  Assertions: Range, Bars.
 >|3.  User's Manual thoroughly revised.
 >|4.  Misnamed procedure `tex3` is now `TeXtype2`.
 >|5.  Page and font macros are included in `mtx.tex`.
 >|
 >|Item 5 borrows heavily from André van Ryckeghem's macro file that comes
 >|with his edition of Schubert's Deutsche Messe. Thank you, André!

I've uploaded mtx-0.61.zip to WIMA. This includes a zipped
texmf tree, an OSX executable and a tar.gz file which can be
processed on any Unix-like system with the usual GNU tools.
Consult mtx-install.pdf for installation instructions.

I'm still working on producing Windows executables.

This is a beta release. Please send feedback to Dirk or me.

Bob T.