>|It would be helpful, when the offset between note head and
 >|tremolo beam would be measured in the same way.

Notes entered numerically are unaffected by transposition.
But the definitions of \trml et al use transposition to set
the height of the mini-beams:

\def\trml#1{\advance\transpose2\loffset{0.5}{\ibl0{#1}9}\roffset{0.5}{\tbl0}\advance\transpose-2}%

Maybe re-definitions in pmx.tex are needed.

4th paragraph of Chapter 4 in musixdoc.pdf.

Bob T.