Don Simons wrote:
I've just put together a new version of PMX that accommodates the
recent changes in MusiXTeX. My zip file is available at

http://icking-music-archive.org/software/pmx/pmx271.zip

This focuses on Windows systems, containing only Windows executables,
and guidance for manual upgrading within Windows-centric file
structures.

Bob Tennant has added to this and rearranged it into a TDS-compliant
structure, with executables compiled for Windows (32 and 64 bit) and
OSX, and a pmx.tds.zip file to unzip at the root of a local or
personal texmf tree:

http://icking-music-archive.org/software/pmx/pmx.zip

The most important point about this new version is that it REQUIRES
MusiXTeX 1.21 along with the new pmx.tex; results will be unreliable
otherwise. But old PMX source files should work just fine with the
new setup. In fact, I would really appreciate as much testing as
possible of old (and new) sources.

There seems to be a problem with an arpeggi spanning more than one
voice. The test case is my PMX engraving of Dvorak's Humorske Op. 101 No. 7

http://imslp.org/wiki/8_Humoresques,_Op.101_(Dvořák,_Antonín)#124688

If you process my PMX source with pmx 2.71 you'll notice how the arpeggi in bar 10 (and other bars involving arpeggi across 2 voices) descend absurdly below the lower note

Greetings
--
Christian Mondrup
WIMA: Werner Icking Music Archive