Raphaela,
my idea would be to write the notes first with noteedit, export the result to musixtex and go there further. I enclose the musixtex- source (Latex, not TeX!) and the resulting pdf.

Regards

Christof

Gesendet: Samstag, 02. Januar 2016 um 16:25 Uhr
Von: Raphaela <evarapha...@gmail.com>
An: tex-music@tug.org
Betreff: [Tex-music] Placement of a one-bar coda
Hello all,

Could some kind person please help me with a layout issue? I'm
typesetting a guitar piece which has a one-bar coda, and what I would
like to do is something along the lines of the (highly schematic)
example layout in the attached file -- except that the final bar
should be placed alongside the instruction "da capo...fine" and
beneath where I've placed the "FINE" heading, rather than on the
following line where it currently appears.

Unfortunately my understanding of TeX is extremely limited. The layout
in the example, with the coda to be placed below the last partial line
of music, was provided by members of this list over ten years ago.
Sadly, adapting it to place the coda where I want it is beyond my
capabilities.

I'd be most grateful for help!