On Mon, 19 Dec 2016, Don Simons wrote:

You've used Type K postscript slurs. The story would be different with
font-based. There are a gazillion choices you need to make in designing ties
and slurs that cross linebreaks. To get the "why" of the postscript slur
defaults, you'd need to get an answer from Stanislaus Kneifl.

Well, I can work around saying \isluru, roffset3{\tslur}, alaligne, loffset3{\isluru}, tslur.

The one you like is a tie while the one you don't like is 3 slurs. You
didn't say, but I'm guessing you don't like the short length of the lower
two slurs after the linebreak.

Yes. But I thought PostScript slurs were perfect!

Bye,

Jean-Pierre Coulon