Hi, Andre—

Regarding changing a beam’s multiplicity where it jumps staves: Thanks for
pointing this out…I had never even thought of it. Unlike the issue with dots, I
don’t think this one can be fixed with PMX commands alone. As you probably
realized, it can be fixed with in-line TeX; below are examples for up-going and
down-going increases and decreases in multiplicity.

There’s a better chance for this than for the dots that I might someday figure
out how to get PMX to do this automagically. But it will be tricky to take
proper account of all the necessary factors: up- or down-ness of the beam
(especially if there are user-defined changes), increase or decrease in
multiplicity (calling for different locations for the extra TeX command), and
to get the beam ID number right (It has to be the one where the beam STARTED,
and getting the number is a little tricky if there are two voices---which there
often are when you have staff-jumping beams).

BTW I checked to see if multiplicity changes are handled OK within PMX in
staff-jumping beams but not right at the jump, and they are.

--Don

================================

2 2 2 4 2 4 0 -3 1 1 20 0

bt