I can't image why you would want to do that. But given that you do, I'd
guess there's some way of locally and temporarily redefining \isluru,
\islurd, and \tslur to their font-based versions as defined in musixtex.tex.
I tried doing an example but ran into problems trying to restore the
definitions to the postscript versions, due to the fact that the arguments
do not appear at all in the basic definitions.

--Don