For various reasons, this would be very, very difficult for me to implement.
Since I haven't even thought about midi technical details for at least 10
years, I'd have to spend lots of time re-educating myself with midi-file
basics and with the way PMX deals with it. Beyond that, some pretty major
data handling mods would probably be needed to allow note-specific midi-data
to be input, stored, and processed.

But PMX is freeware, and if anyone else wants to dig into the source code
and work something out (like Dirk did once long ago for an alternate tie
notation), I'd be glad to do what I can to help.

--Don

MIDI