Dear M-Tx/PMX/MusicTeX-perts,

I usually write notes to rock-, pop-, folk- and childrens-songs
in Arragements for guitar / keyboard / piano / accordeon
and am using
 - M-Tx 0.63
 - musixcrd.tex v1.7
 - PMX Version 2.83
 - musixtex.lua version 0.19
 - pdfTeX Version 3.14159265-2.6-1.40.16 from MiKTeX 2.9 64-bit
for that purpose at the time.

My first question is, whether there is a possibility
to raise Voltas higher above the staffs than their
default position is.
As you can see in the attached pdf - which is a
compilation of the M-Tx-code stated below
the signing of this e-mail - the Volta-line crushes
into the chord-symbols and the g-Note in bar 4.
I didn't find any hints about raising Voltas in the
M-Tx and PMX-documentation so far and would
be clad if somebody could help me with that task.

Another problem occurs, when a volta-change,
a meter-change and a line-break are neccessary
at the same bar-break.
As you can see, the volta-number "2." can be
found at the end of line 1, where the meter-change
is (of course correctly) stated, instead of the
beginning of line 2, where the first bar of Volta 2
starts.
In my interpretation this is not the intended behaviour,
or am I wrong in that? If I'm right, is there a bug-fix or
a work-around for that situation?

Thanks for your great job for musictex and your help!

Greetings

Simon
PS: I also attached the M-Tx-made pmx-file cause
I assume it could be helpful.

PPS: I already tried to send this mail two weeks ago,
but did not receive it myself, although my
account-settings say, I'm supposed to.
It also doesn't appear on
https://www.mail-archive.com/tex-music@tug.org/
So I assume, something did go wrong.
I hope, you did not receive this former mail,
and apologize in the case, you did, for the
double mailing.

Volta.mtx:

Title: Volta
Style: Singer