Hey, i'm not sure if i should speak english or german, and because of that i
will continue in english.

I have a question about the musictex and musixtex. How do I get audio files
with those packages and i would very appreciate it if you may send me an
example code with a step by step guide because im new to latex and very
depressed while trying to understand how all these different packages function
and then i found out that they can also produce multiple audio-files, so pls i
bet you i need help till the 26th March 2019.
I hope you will read this fastly enough.have a great dayYours sincerely Rafael
Neugebauer