This seems to fix it:

Arb w60m
[-6 g83 zg- a8+ za- ] b4+ zb- e4s ze- /
b84e a8 g4 g4e //
d2+ zd- c4+ zc- /

But of course if I ever change the code in this area, then this would probably
give a different result.

I haven't done lots of checking, but I believe it's been the case since day 1
that beam positions are only based on main notes, and ignore chord notes. That
would lead to lots of backward incompatibilities if I did change the code.

--Don