On 4/19/19 9:12 AM, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.med...@gmail.com> writes:

Hi all MusiXTeX users...

Is there anyone who has typeset J. S. Bach's two-voices Invention...?  On
IMSLP repository I coudn't find the engraving sources...

Years ago Luigi Cataldi prepared a complete edition for my former site WIMA, now merged with IMSLP. Luigi, like many other WIMA contributors published his engraving sources (in this case MUP) along with the pdf scores. Luigi's engraving sources are still available on IMSLP:

https://imslp.org/wiki/15_Inventions,_BWV_772-786_(Bach,_Johann_Sebastian)#220144

...it's a bit depressing to see how little is in percentage the presence of
MusiXTeX/pmx sources in IMSLP...  (with respect to PDF scores)...

There are MusiXTeX et. al. sources to other works by J.S.Bach available on IMSLP.

Regards
--
Christian Mondrup
WIMA: Werner Icking Music Archive