I can't reproduce that error, and beyond that I'm very confused by it,
because it refers to line 25, which appears to properly list the two clefs.
It's doubly confusing because in the error message PMX should print out the
line up to the point of the error. When I run PMX 2.84, I do get another
sequence of errors later on, starting at line 63, where there's an obvious
unnecessary and unpaired "[" .

Maybe this has something to do with Windows vs UNIX and different line
termination characters, in combination with the way that XML2PMX is writing
the PMX file. But it still seems like we would have come across it before
now.

--Don