From: TeX-Music [mailto:tex-music-bounces+dsimons=roadrunner....@tug.org] On
Behalf Of Dieter
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2019 5:41 AM
To: Werner Icking Music Archive <tex-music@tug.org>
Subject: [Tex-music] PMX and Trills

When I test the Trills with PMX, everything looks as it should.

However when I look at the beginning of Mozarts "Sonate Facile" (from MuseScore
via MusicXML)  it looks differently.

I cannot find a reason, why the trill in Bar 4 behaves differently from the one
in Bar 15.

(PMX attached.)

Thanks and regards, Dieter