Hi, Rodolfo--

Welcome to the club!

Your issue with the dot reveals two problems, one with the details in the
manual, and the other one a bug. In the instructions for moving dots, I
should have included a suggestion to put the dot last in the note command to
avoid any confusion. Your command was "c2d-0.7+14l" which literally says C,
half note, dot, move down .7, move right 14, lower stem. There is no octave
specified, so it gets the octave from the previous note in that voice, which
was the low d. What you should have entered was "c24dl-.07+1.

Unfortunately you exposed a bug, or maybe we could call it a feature. For
mysterious reasons buried deep in the PMX coding, when there are two notes
in a chord that are one step apart and one is the main note, PMX will
sometimes internally switch their roles. But even after the suggested
correction, PMX got confused in your example, and applied the shifts to the
dot on the D, not the C. So you could get what I think you want by fooling
PMX and entering

r4 c24ld zd3 ?-1 zf3 zd4d-2+1 ? /

Note that I also shifted the arpeggio symbol to the left.

Finally I'll point out that if you had entered the notes from the top down,
making the d24 the main note, the dot moving confusion goes away: r4 dd24l
?-1 zcd-2+1 zf- zd ? /  That's how I would have entered it. And note that I
don't need to enter the octaves or the dot symbol in the chord notes unless
needed, but I did need to use "-" to get the F in the right octave.

Happy PMXing!

--Don