Pshew! All is well, no bugs. The non-centering was caused (in some
complicated way) by your setting xmtrnum0 to 4. There is absolutely no
reason to do that. xmtrnum0 is only there to allow a "pickup" bar at the
beginning, with FEWER beats than the basic meter allows. If there's no
pickup, as in 97% of all typesets including this one, then xmtrnum0 = 0. If
I do anything at all about this, it'll be to have PMX check if xmtrnum0 =
mtrnuml, and if it is, issue an error and stop the compilation.

--Don