There's no provision for ornaments on grace notes in PMX. You could put one
on the next note and move it as needed:

G1m1b1 d03s o>-18-2.4 za3 zc4 zb2 /

but this comes out in the main font. If you want one in a smaller font you
could get it with the D command, again assigning it to a main note and
moving it as needed:

G1m1b1  d03s D"\musiceleven\char31"+0-2.2 za3 zc4 zb2 /

--Don