<dsim...@roadrunner.com> writes:

> I'm very puzzled why " cd22xT20 g" didn't work for you because it did work
> for me (using PMX 2.94).

Hi, Don, thank you.  I'm using PMX 2.94 too.  Maybe it is musixtex version?
Mine are:

 This is musixtex.lua version 0.21.
 This is PMX, Version 2.94 , 17 Mar 20

> I do get the same error message you got with " cd22xT02 g". Half note (or
> dotted half) tremolos are intentionally not allowed.

I had looked at PMX manual, where half note tremolos are implemented and
illustrated with examples, as you say:

> I think I just ran out of gas when implementing them, so they're limited to
> half, quarter, or eighth notes.

What is it meant by unmeasured tremolo?  Unbeamed?

Thanks,

Cheers

Rodolfo