Starke’s Wiener Pianoforte Schule, Op. 108; in particular, the second
volume. There is a copy that I see you miraculously had and generously I can
see that the scan you posted is sadly not in high enough resolution in spots
of those pages to make out many of his fingerings. Seymour and I are very
interested in being able to see those pages (pages 62-69 of your scan) for
Beethoven’s own printed fingerings in higher contrast if at all possible. Do
you happen to have a better scan somewhere? Also, thank you for contributing
so much to the library. The historical finds of yours are truly
inspirational treasures to the world, even from the other side of the
Atlantic pond! Most gratefully, Joe

Unfortunately the Österreichische Bibliotek didn't do a terrific scanning job
and I had to find the least bad adaptation.

I send you these gryascale pages in private because the wima server rants when you attach something too big.

You can also consult https://www.onb.ac.at/index.php but it is unpleasant.

Or search another library in the world who has it too:
https://imslp.org/wiki/IMSLP:Universities_and_Libraries

Bye,

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon                         E-mail: cou...@oca.eu