On 21/08/2015 12:00 Michal Hoftich wrote:

This seems like an old version of biblatex.4ht is included in TeXLive,
there are pretty big differences between this version and the current
version in tex4ht source repo. Please try if the attached biblatex.4ht
file works for you.

all right now! My warmest thanks. If I may take the liberty of doing so, I would recommend to post the "state of the art" somewhere. I could not find such a file or "info" on https://www.tug.org/tex4ht/ . If I may help for this, I would be honoured to contribute.

g.

--
Guido Milanese
Professor of Classics, Docteur HC Paris ICP