On 3/15/2020 3:05 PM, Michal Hoftich wrote:
Hi Nasser,

====================================
(/usr/local/texlive/2019/texmf-dist/tex/generic/tex4ht/html5.4ht)) (./foo.aux)
! Undefined control sequence.
\\  ->\let \reserved@e
                         \relax \let \reserved@f \relax \@ifstar {\let
\reserv...

l.101 \EndPreamble
=======================

I don't get any error when I compile your mwe, it just doesn't work.
It works when I use the URL you pass in `\Configure{@HEAD}` to
\Configure{MathjaxSource}:

\Configure{MathjaxSource}{https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/mathjax@3/es5/tex-mml-chtml.js}

I am bit surprised that I don't need to use \detokenize around TeX
macros in Mathjax configuration. I used some of your declared macros
and they seem to work.

Best regards,
Michal

Thanks Michal for checking.

Since you did not get an error, it must be you are using
different version. So I just did full update of texlive 2019.

Now, I do not get any error !  So it must be something got fixed
in the update.

make4ht --version
make4ht version v0.3d

(base) >make4ht -ulm default -c ./nma_mathjax.cfg foo.tex
[STATUS]  make4ht: Conversion started
[STATUS]  make4ht: Input file: foo.tex
[STATUS]  make4ht: Conversion finished

I also noticed you added STATUS and -a option which is nice feature,
thanks for that.

So problem resolved now. No errors using mathjax V3. The conversion
tool they setup worked OK.

Best,
--Nasser