I actually think the pop-up footnotes are a fairly decent idea - the Kindle
screen has a fairly limited size, and some of my footnotes can get rather
lengthy. Viewing them as popups thus makes sense - you can read them if you
want to, but they don't distract from the reading flow if you want to ignore
them.

OK then :)

Anyway, I can report success! Thank you very much! I had you in the
Acknowledgements of the book already, but it's great that you were able to
solve this issue so quickly this close before the finish line.   ;)

That's great! It is really nice of you, I am really honored. It was luck that I was still at home. I am going to hike in Southern Bohemian mountains tomorrow, so I will be offline next few days.

Best regards,
Michal