On 12/19/2020 5:26 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:

Your zip file is missing my_verbatim.tex, so I cannot compile your TeX
file, it just fails with a fatal error, because Verbatim environment is
undefined. So there may be some other errors, because the compilation
shoulnd't fail just because of this error.

opps, sorry. Please try again. I just put these there in the zip file.

https://www.12000.org/tmp/lua_error/

I've just updated LuaXML on Github. I've added lot of new stuff to this
library that needs to be documented, so I cannot update it on CTAN
immediatelly, but I will try to do that as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Michal

Thanks
--Nasser