At some point in the past week or so, tex4ht stopped working on my computer. I
now get this error when I run it while trying to convert from tex to odt:

```
[ERROR]   htlatex: ?    ?        Emergency stop.
[FATAL]   make4ht-lib: Fatal error. Command htlatex returned exit code 1
Error: source file could not be loaded
```

The bash command that generated this error was:

```
make4ht -ux -f odt  -c $configfile $filename.out.tex
```

where $configfile is `myconfig.cfg` (file attached).

The last time I used tex4ht successfully without this error was on December 14.
I think that after that was when I did a routine texlive update, which probably
included tex4ht. (I just checked now, December 22, and it looks like I am still
up to date with the latest tex4ht.) Did something change that might have caused
this error?

I would be grateful for any tips on how I should go about debugging this!

Alex