On 9/25/2023 4:39 AM, Michal Hoftich wrote:

Hopefully, they will manage to implement it, it would be impractical
to try to compile Breqn equations to images, and the rest of the math
to MathJax anyway.

Best, Michal

If breqn would work with svg, I was planning to stop using
mathjax and switch back to svg for math for everything ofcourse. This
is what I used to do few years ago.

I think the best solution is to convert PDF directly to HTML,
as https://wang-lu.com/pdf2htmlEX/  attempted to do.

It was very fast also. But too bad it is now another
abandoned open source project. It was very promising at
one point. But when I last tried it last time, graphics did not
convert well and had bad resolution.

I guess if you can't find why breqn does not work in tex4ht, then
no one else could :)

Only hope now is to wait to see if in the future mathjax would
implement breaking of long equation.

Best,
--Nasser