Thanks for the fix Michal.

Ive just updated TL now on the new Linux installation, and
now the crash is gone and it compiled OK. I saw TL updating
tex4ht during the process.

But I noticed that in HTML, only the horizontal table lines
have gray color but the vertical line are still black.

Is this by design? In pdf, all lines (vertical and horizontal)
in the table become gray.

Attached in screen shot.

Same latex file same command as before.

regards,