Mike and Others,

 Please let the SWR & Everyone is the Speleo- World know that I have a change of mailing address.

It is now William (Bill) T. Bentley

3323N Midland Drive STE 113

PMB 221

Midland Texas 79707

 My physical old house address is the same as as it has been since 19/30/1993

400 Eastwood Drive ( I just can't seem to get my mail there )

Midland Texas 79703

Here's is why and reading for your amusement!

Yesterday I had to pay to go get a Pac Mail mailbox and there were so very friendly I was pleasantly pleased and I will use this cheap gas (LOL) to go check it every week or so, but it's near one my grocery stores so all is not a complete loss and today I started the arduous process of changing all of my mailings especially some lifetime membership magazines.   (I already talked to Michelle at the NSS)       All because the Untied States Postal Service is denying me the free service guaranteed to every property owner in this city ( Yeah right) if you you should dare ask your carrier who will be a different person from one day to the next then you will get threatened and cursed at by by Shirley at Claydesta Post Office in Midland and then hung up on. Real unprofessional and criminal behavior. She actually said we don't care your delivery and we want get you arrested by postal inspectors. I don't know maybe at some point if they do this to enough people something might change but I doubt it.
and on another note:
Okay I've given everyone over 2 years now to let them know that ca...@caver.net was going away. It's gone.. a autoresponder mostly ignored told ya so. If you still email me there. I don't know what to tell ya.. I can't fix stupid. Tired of even trying.

 I maybe crazy people but I'm not stupid!
Sincerely and with love to all my caver friends especially the craszy ones!

--
*/This email comes from Bill Bentley/*
*/_bill.bentley@mygrande.net_/*