TCMA would like to congratulate our new Preserve Managers!

Niki Lake has taken over the management of Ezell’s Cave Preserve. Many
thanks to Gregg William for all his work as manager for the last few years,
and to all his other work for TCMA.

Greg Mosier is taking over the management of UCVC with Ben Hutchins
stepping up as assistant manager and continuing to manage the cartography.
Kudos to Lindsey Adamoski  for all her hard work to get the preserve
organized and to guide the preserve through the pandemic.

Rob Bisset is moving from assistant manager to manager of Deep and Punkin
Preserve. Thanks to Rob for stepping up the expand his role.  Many thanks
to Tom Rogers for his years of service; we will continue to think of him.