All,
I was asked by the Permian Basin Special Response Teams Inventory to add a person/Agency & contact information for the local West Texas area....
At this time my response will be "I don't know".

That is easier than what all I am hearing here on this discussion...I would hate to give them outdated or incorrect information...
I didn't intend to create a problem...

Thanks,
Bill