How true. Didn't know I was SHOUTING with capitals. just used them to get your
attention and make a point… However, I will refrain from them in the future……As
for the "emoticons" they're cool….Maybe Fleming can find some with a hand
sticking out of his plane, saying cool, or even a banner behind it…..
Actually, the beer mugs say it all……
  Carl…..