In case you didn't see it in the news today,

leading Creationist researchers
now agree their Creator purposely destroyed all of the dinosaurs, of the Earth
just 4,300 years ago, including all those that dwelled in the deep ocean.

Their reason, or logic is that their Creator was mad a the human race for having
orgies and stuff, but partly because they weren't reading the Good
Book very often,
( even though they all agree it hadn't been written for another 2,000
years, but just
rack that one up as one of the so-called diving things that worked in
mysterious ways.)

They say that makes perfect sense because the dinosaurs only roamed
the Earth for about 4,000 years.

There is no mention of plate-tectonics in their hypothesis, or cosmic
forces, or
any real science whatsoever.    They all agree that the soil they walk
on, is just as old
as the limestone walls in Carlsbad.

It seems obvious that the biggest flaw in their logic is their total
obsession against
carbon-dating.

It seems logical to me that if a herd of Titanosauras were roaming
South America in the days or weeks during the building of The Ark,
that someone would have mentioned it.

It also seems obvious to me that the so-called sins of man being
committed by Noah's
relatives, friends and neighbors is nothing compared to what is going
millions of times a day without notice.

Personally, I question why there were so many divine events during the
author's lifetime
writing the Good Book, yet there has not been a single one for 2,000
years, except for those silly things the Pope deems worthy.      And
then there are all the insignificant
things mentioned in the Good Book, yet no mention of our generations
fantastic acheivements and catastrophes.

I am far more curious about what happened before The Big Bang, and
would be more likely to attend The Big Bang Museum.    It seems
fascinating to imagine everything in The Universe being one glob of
goo.   My theory is that the beginning of time happened in an infinite
length of time in the past, and the distance our Universe has traveled
during that time is also infinite,  and The Milky Way is not at the
beginning or the end, but just somewhere insignificant in between,
like a single atom of sodium in the ocean.

David Locklear

Ref:

http://www.usnews.com/news/science/news/articles/2014/05/22/dino-skeleton-to-go-on-display-at-creation-museum