“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority;
they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of
exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict
their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize
their teachers.”
― Socrates <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/275648.Socrates>

George-Paul Richmann
(513) 490-3100