I left off at least one name on the list of Texas cavers at The NSS Howdy
Party.  That would be John Moses.

As of early Wednesday morning, just after midnight, I crossed back into
Texas.
Now trying to nap in the back of my tiny car at the State of Texas
rest-area, at the Sabine River and I-10.  It is unpleasantly warm and
humid, but it should cool down after a while.  I should fall asleep once I
cool off.

I am only 2-1/2 hours from home, but can't go on.

Unfortunately, I will have a hectic day to make up for missing work
Tuesday.   The irony is, that the main reason I attempt to work as a
self-employed person, is so that I can choose my own vacation schedule.

On this road-trip,

Plans A,B, & C failed and I did not have a Plan D.  So here I am, winging
Plan D, meaning I do not know how long I plan to nap or sleep here, or if I
am heading straight to work from here, or to my apartment first.

4 cavers assisted me in small ways to make this road-trip less stressful.
So I would like to tell them Thank You.

Hopefully, not to be continued....as the remainder of the trip is a routine
drive for me.

David Locklear