texascavers Digest 19 Nov 2013 16:08:26 -0000 Issue 1886

Topics (messages 23056 through 23071):

Re: Never go to Mexico- Kurt Caselli killed in Baja 1000
        23056 by: Jim Kennedy
        23057 by: Frank Binney
        23059 by: Sheryl Rieck
        23060 by: Ted Samsel
        23061 by: Nico Escamilla
        23062 by: Joe Ranzau
        23063 by: Ted Samsel

Bringing caving to the masses
        23058 by: Lee H. Skinner

Re: Journal of Hydrology: Regional Studies – new open access journal coming
soon
        23064 by: Julia Germany

Off-topic, for Austin area cavers:  The Wildest Dream, Everest documentary film
tonight 7 pm
        23065 by: Logan McNatt

UT Grotto Meeting November 20th
        23066 by: Andrea Croskrey

Caving in Mexico is fun
        23067 by: David

Interesting clip on Indiana Caverns
        23068 by: Louise Power

Winter Solstice Celebration
        23069 by: pstrickland1.austin.rr.com

Tom Iliffe receives Smithsonian appointment :
        23070 by: jerryatkin.aol.com

Discover Texas Dinosaurs at Fossil Fest!
        23071 by: Julia Germany

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
Tragic and sad, but not really a reason to stop going to Mexico.

-- Jim