-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [Texascavers] TCMA election results are in!
Date:   Thu, 5 Dec 2013 19:14:25 +0000
From:   Bennett Lee <benn...@bennettlee.com>
To:     texascavers@texascavers.com <texascavers@texascavers.com>

TCMA election results are in!

*Saj Zappitello* and *John Brooks* were both reelected. We are glad to have their continued service on the board.

We would also like to welcome *Bill Bentley* to the TCMA board. He has been an avid caver and TCMA member for decades, and we look forward to the contributions he can make to the board.

I want to note that the race was very close. *Denise Prendergast* also ran and was only 5 votes away from being elected. Your votes count! For those of you missed voting, you could have swung the election. And even though this election is over, there are still many ways that you can contribute. Organizations like the TCMA can only exist with the support of people like you, /so get involved!/