In a later message, Alfonso wrote that he will principally be in Mexico City area. I've suggested he contact Ramón Espinasa or Gustavo Vela. Any other pointers would I'm sure be appreciated. -- Mixon

Begin forwarded message:

From: Alfonso Abad <alfons.a...@gmail.com>
Date: December 7, 2013 6:29:39 PM CST
To: a...@amcs-pubs.org
Subject: Interested in helping

Hi, I am a member of the NSS in Arizona but will be in mexico for 6 months or just about. In AZ I helped to map a couple of caves. I am looking to do something similar while I am in Mexico. I am originally from Mexico city and speak English and Spanish fluently. If you can give me information about this i will appreciate it.

Thanks

Alfonso Abad

-Alfonso

Sent from my Nexus 4

You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: a...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org