All,
The next meeting of the Permian Basin Speleological Society is Thursday
December 20th, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. We are still at Murray's Delicatessen in
Midland, Texas. Murray's is located at 3211 West Wadley in Midland. We meet in
the back room. Come early & have dinner--we have the room starting at 6:00.

We'll highlight the 22nd-23rd trip to the TCMA Preserve. Hopefully we'll also
plan some trips for 2014.

Any and all are welcome! For further information about the Permian Basin
Speleological Society contact: Matthew Ormsby ma_orm...@msn.com, Jacqui Thomas
jlrtho...@verizon.net , Bill Bentley ca...@caver.net, or Patrick Ray
patrickray...@yahoo.com

PBSS web page:
http://www.caver.net/pbss/pbss.html
The Permian Basin Speleological Society was founded in October 1983 and was
chartered as the 300th grotto of the National Speleological Society on January
18, 1984. The Permian Basin Speleological Society is an affiliated grotto or
Caving club with the Texas Speleological Association and the Southwestern
Region of the National Speleological Society and supports the cave conservation
ethics of the National Speleological Society.
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.