Hello Folks,

This weekend is the annual Winter Bird and Bat Festival, or as we call it the
Winter Bat and Bird Festival!  We had a great booth and turnout last year to
help educate folks on WNS and raise some research funding to disseminate.
Hoping for a great turnout this year as well, there are some talks as well and
a poster by the Bosque School students on echolocation study they performed
here in the valley.  Along with a bat talk from William Gannon.

We will have our booth in the main nature center building while the talks are
all given in the conference center by the parking lot.

Hope to see you out and about and Happy New Year!

Justin

Justin Stevenson
fightwns
www.fightwns.org